Introducing the Circle Grommet Template by POWERTEC.
This handy circle maker tool is designed to help increase your accuracy and workflow efficiency when making inlays and holes for grommets or other router based woodworking applications. Offering a versatile assortment of circle/ oval sizes, this template jig saves you money – doing away with purchasing multiple hole templates. It also keeps you organized with it’s all-in-one design, eliminating workshop clutter and wasted time scouring through a ton of templates.
- Clear (transparent) profile with easy-to-read hole sizes printed on the template for accurate marking and high precision results.
- A combination of standard circle and oval shaped finished hole sizes for project versatility.
- Template design allows it to be easily attached to your work piece or surface (with double-sided tape).
- Made with high quality acrylic, delivering a lite yet thick and durable construction with an impressive level of impact resistance for general woodworking workshop use.
Template Finishing Hole Sizes
• 1st Template: 1-9/16”, 1-3/4”, 1-15/16”, 4-5/8” x 2-3/8”, 3-1/8”, 6-1/8” x 2-1/2”, 2-3/8”;
• 2nd Template: 1-3/8”, 2”, 2-1/4”, 2-1/2”, 2-3/4”, 3”, 3-1/4”, 3-1/2”
Whether cutting small circles with your router, doing trace work for desk tops or getting creative with your grommet making… you’ll find this template to be an indispensable addition to your workshop.
Please Note: The template is intended to be used with a 5/8” short-shank guide bushing and a 1/2” spiral up-cut bit. However, other bits may be used with varied results.