POWERTEC Heavy Duty Bench Buffer 6″
POWERTEC Bench Buffer features powerful ½ HP motor for quick and efficient smoothing and polishing of metal and other materials. Cast iron base reduced vibration.
- INCLUDES: 6″ Bench Buffer Machine
- FUNCTION: An easy-to-use buffing station designed for a variety of buffing and polishing projects
- FEATURES: Dual end wheels for simultaneous polishing, a convenient off/on switch and extra long ball bearing supported machine shafts
- HEAVY DUTY BUILD: This benchtop buffer polisher was made with a cast iron base providing a weighted and stabilized platform for reduced vibration, while also eliminating potential damage often caused by vibrational buffering
- POWER BUFFER SPECS: 6″ buffing wheel diameter, ½ horsepower induction motor, 120V, 60 Hz 3450 RPM
The POWERTEC BF600 is a dual end buffing machine designed for a variety of projects that require a smooth and polished surface. It’s intended for an assortment of materials, including metal, aluminum, chrome, plastic and other materials.
Heavy Duty Build and Performance
Our benchtop buffer was constructed with a cast iron base that not only gives this machine a sturdy and grounded foundation, but it’s designed to reduce vibration while in use. This key feature also helps eliminate potential damage to your work area or stock, often caused by vibrational buffering.
In addition to a solid build, this tool is equipped with extra long, ball bearing supported precision machine shafts for highly durable performance.
Compact Design with Big Capability
No matter the project, if you require a smooth and polished finish, then this buffer machine has everything you need to get the job done. It features a powerful mid-ranged ½ horsepower induction motor that gives you project potential and versatility. The motor was carefully crafted and designed for long-term use. For simplicity, it flaunts an easy-to-use off/on switch – producing a quick start-up that won’t stall when you need it the most. Equipped with 4 wheel flanges, 2 buffing wheels, and tightening nuts – this bench buffer is delivered complete and ready-to-use within minutes.
- HP: ½
- Arbor Size: ½ inches
- Voltage: 120
- Amps: 4
- Max RPM: 3450
- Finishing Wheel Diameter: 6 inches
- Wheel Material: Cotton