Universal Router Plate w/ Edge Routing Reversible Fence
It can be used for template routing, edge routing, shaping and grooving – plus it works with inlays, straight and curved edges.
Featuring a removable/ reversible fence, this must-have combo adds increased functionally to your routing applications and permits superior edge routing with bits without bearing guides. Not only does this reduces natural tipping that may occur when routing on a boards’s eye, but it gives you a higher confidence of achieving consistent results for optimal workflow.
- FUNCTION: Enables you to convert your router to the more standard Porter Cable style guide bushings – delivering improved high precision results, while serving as a suitable replacement and quality upgrade to your existing router assembly
- EDGE ROUTING: Featuring a large base and handle for stability, this kit comes with a removable/ reversible fence that’s perfect for routing edges on both curved and straight edges – Also perfect for cutting dados
- CLEAR RESULTS: The router base is 5/16” thick, and manufactured with clear, high quality acrylic that provides exceptional visibility while you work and strength for long-term durability
- VERSATILE: Router base plate possesses pre-drilled holes and comes with an assorted collection of universal fasteners (precision machine screws) in different sizes to accommodate most standard routers.
Accommodates to the following brands/series:
- Porter Cable (Series: 690 Series, 8529 Series)
- Ryobi (R1631K)
- Makita (RF1101)
- Bosch (1617 fix base, 1618)
- Hitachi (M8V, M-12VC, TR12)
- Milwaukee (5615, 5616, 5619)
- DeWALT (DW621, DW616 series, DW625, DW618)
- Craftsman (315 275 000, 315 175 040, 315 175 050, 315 175 060, 315 175 070)
- Elu (177)
- Fein (FT 1800)
- & more!
||1.45 lbs||11.9 x 7.5 x 1.3”|