1″ x 20, Aluminum Oxide-Sanding Roll
- This 150-400 grit roll was designed to increase the versatility of your sanding and woodworking applications, while providing optimal and professional looking results.
- Commonly Used For: Smoothing work pieces, removing scratches left by coarser grits and gentle final preparation for finishing. Ideal for lathe sanding, auto body detail work, wood-turning and other small scale sanding projects.
- FUNCTION: Designed to work with an assortment of general purpose sanding and woodworking applications, including priming, shaping stock, turning spindles, implementing rustic feather edging, removing paints/varnishes, sands wood, fiberglass and metal
- VERSATILITY: Perfect for lathe sanding, wood turning and/ or sanding small objects in hard to reach areas
- SPECS: Each roll is 20 feet long so that you can restock less, and are cut into convenient 1-inch wide strips for compact storing and workflow efficiency; Prevents waste and increases versatility with this handy sandpaper format
- Aluminum Oxide
Featuring an open coated design, this abrasive delivers uniform scratch patterns, and possesses a resin on resin bond to ensure a cool cut that will not de-temper your tools. Additionally, it has the flexibility to conform to the shape of your work, increasing your workflow and productivity.
- Quality Backing
These rolls flaunt a hard-to-find J-Weight cloth backing, which is the lightest and most flexible backing available – ideal for projects that require uniformity such as curved and contour surfaces.
|Size, L.||Grit||Item Weight||
|4RA2115T||1″, 20 ft.||150||2.4 ounces||4.5 x 3.8 x 1.4”|
|4RA2124T||240||3.04 ounces||4.5 x 3.8 x 1.4”|
|4RA2132T||320||3.04 ounces||4.5 x 3.8 x 1.4”|
|4RA2140T||400||0.64 pounds||4.5 x 3.8 x 1.4”|
|4RA2160T||600||3.04 ounces||4.5 x 3.8 x 1.4”|